Your one stop AR Shop! For everything we don't have here, check out our second website www.brassgrabber.com
The Arisaka Optic Leveler is an inexpensive, easy-to-use tool for leveling scopes mounted in rings or one-piece mounts. The base plate sits on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount just below the turret cluster of the scope, and then the matching wedge is inserted from the side. As the 11 degree ramped surfaces of the wedge and base engage, the top of the wedge rises upwards and contacts the turret cluster, automatically leveling it.
This product includes the leveler base and both small and large wedges.
The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.190" to 0.730".
The large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.680" to 1.200".
Please note: some one-piece scope mounts like those made by Bobro may not have enough space, so be certain to check with your specific scope and mount. The leveler requires a flat surface directly below the turret cluster to function.
Directions for use:
1. Place scope in rings or one-piece mount. Tighten rings to remove slack, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand.
2. Place the leveler base on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side.
3. Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster.
4. Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled.
5. Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
6. Remove the optic leveler.
7. Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer.
Use of the Arisaka Optic Leveler makes the assumption that the scope's turret cluster and reticle are aligned, which may not be the case with poor quality scopes.
Material: 6061-T651 clear anodized aluminum.
Made in the USA.
Guns are a lifestyle to us so you know that you will receive the best of service and will always be informed of the latest in technologies. We are a dealer in quality modern AR style rifles, handguns, parts, accessories, and other self defensive items. We have everything from budget to top of the line parts for you next AR build. Come in and check out our Build-A-Gun wall which has everything you need to build a complete AR. We've also started getting in Varminting rifles and supplies! Our website is integrated with our inventory system so everything is always up-to-date and we can do curbside delivery if need be.
We are a dealer in the following manufacturers: Alien Gear Holsters, Bigfoot Gun Belts, Safe Life Defense, Radian Weapons, Odin Works, CMMG, Rise Armament, Rosco Manufacturing, Spike's Tactical, Ballistic Advantage, and Aero Precision. If you are interested in anything they have to offer, please stop in and we can order anything you may want at the same price while supporting a small business!
Don't forget to check out our second site for things we don't currently carry in stock! www.brassgrabber.com
$20 for all firearms on a single invoice and $5 extra for each separate invoice.
$40 for all firearms that we have the ability to get in for a similar price.
$65 for all NFA transfers.
Located in the Lockwood Strip Mall next to Dairy Queen.
2750 Old Hardin Road, Suite D Billings, MT 59101
Tuesday - Saturday
10a.m. - 6:30p.m.
Sunday - Monday